What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that a website stores on the visitor’s computer or mobile device. Please note that if you do decide to disable cookies you may not be able to access some or all parts or features of the website, or the website may not function properly.
The SabaKast website uses a variety of cookies, which we have broken down as follows.
Social media cookies
SabaKast is active on four social media platforms. Our presence in the Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+ communities strengthens our online presence and visibility.
- The SabaKast website does not set cookies with the display of links to our social media channels when you are browsing our website;
- You can also follow links from our website to Facebook and Twitter;
- Similarly, by clicking on the LinkedIn and Google+ button on our website, you will be re-directed to their own websites, which has its own cookie and privacy policies over which we have no control;
If at any point you would like to change your cookie settings, please click on the CHANGE COOKIES button at the bottom left of this page.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookies (SNC) are used for security purposes. We use these cookies to ensure that users of the SabaKast website are safe and secure. Additionally SNC’s are used for purpose of maintaining the uptime of the website.
3rd Party Cookies
SabaKast is active on three social media platforms. Our presence in the Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn communities strengthens our online presence and visibility.
- Our Twitter feed does not hold or transmit any data or cookies to users of the website.
- Our LinkedIn button does not store any cookies or information on any users of the SabaKast website.
- SabaKast website has YouTube Embedded video content within the webinar section of the site. For the purpose of displaying this content, cookies are enabled. Please be aware that if these cookies are disabled you will no longer be able to view the webinar content on the website.
Security and Functionality
We currently use a website security tool called ‘SabaKast Security Suite’ which allows us to monitor, track and log any and all activity on our website, we use this information soley for security purposes, to keep users and the Firm’s web data secure. Certain cookies used with this security suite are essential in order to be able to view and run the website.
All of the security we use on the website is part of our strictly necessary cookies. Without any of our security features enabled, this would negatively impact the performance of the website and leave users and SabaKast at risk. Below is a breakdown of what our security cookies capture.
- Location: country, region, city, approximate latitude and longitude
- Date and time of the request (visit to the site)
- Title of the page being viewed (Page Title)
- URL of the page being viewed (Page URL)
- Login attempts made
- Failed login attempts
For a more in depth breakdown of all cookies please see the table at the bottom of the page.
|moove_gdpr_popup||essential||Stores your cookie preferences||1 year|
|SERVERID****||essential||Used for load balancer for website traffic||session|
|wordfence_verifiedHuman||essential||Used for load balancer for website traffic||1 day|
|__cfduid||essential||CloudFlare cookies used to identify trusted web traffic||2 years|
|_gat||essential||Cloudflare session identification cookie||session|
|_gid||essential||Google Analytics Used to distinguish users||1 day|
|gridcookie||essential||Used to assign variants to user ensuring consistent experience||session|
|wfvt_-********||essential||Cookie set by Security||1 year|
|_mkto_trk||essential||CloudFlare user behavior monitor||2 years|